Monday 17 January 2011

Android OS

I kinda love the Android phone OS so as a little side thing to the main Operation Sci-Fi creations I will be making an app which can be used as a music player with the look of whatever sci-fi you like, along with styles matching the factions of Oblivion and Fallout New Vegas. Dont know what else to do for an app to go with the mod really, other than providing a direct RRS feed to this blog through it too which I will. So if anyone has any ideas on what they would like me to add to the app then fire away :D

On the progress of the mod, Ive fallen behind a bit on the schedule I had set up so I will be trying to catch up with that, I will be away from home for a couple of weeks starting next week so I cant do anything then, I'm not promising anything but I may have a release for the mod out at the weekend if I get some spare time over the next few days. Of course I'd feel more enthusiastic about doing more if people would comment on here and give me some feedback on any news.

No comments:

Post a Comment