Saturday 1 January 2011

Apologies

Just a quick post, I forgot to add it onto the first one, the blog has advertisements, Im sorry for this as I know they can be annoying at times but since I cant expect people to donate money to my projects yet then it is currently the best way to fund my expenses for the mods and games I create through Nero's Workshop. The creation of much of the materials needed for mods and games can require certain pieces of software to help make it both easier and higher quality, and as such sometimes it costs an arm and a leg, considering I am doing this for free then Im making a loss and a click on any ads that interest you could help make it so Im not losing as much :)

Anyway I've wasted enough time explaining why Im so poor, so just remember anything remotely interesting click it and you might get a good deal. I wont mention it any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment